Partnerships and sole traders

Whether you are part of a business partnership or a sole trader, Hopton Bookkeeping Services can complete your tax return for you, and send it to HMRC.

If you are in a business partnership, each partner has to submit their own tax return to HMRC – so if you are happy with our services why not recommend us to your business partner (s) too?

What we can do:

  • Supply payslips and payroll reports with the relevant information i.e. holidays, overtime, and bonuses, and hours worked.
  • Inform you of the PAYE and NI contribution you need to send to HMRC every month/ every quarter.
  • Give you a BACS report or list of cheques to be raised, or arrange for payments to be transferred from your company’s bank account to your employees’ bank accounts.
  • Send payslips direct to your employees, or simply send them back to you.
  • Handle your year end paperwork and submit your annual return to HMRC.

If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements, please call us on:  01584 890 070.

For further information about our payroll service, please email us at: